Client funds are protected using industry leading multi-sig technology provided by our security partner BitGo.
From time to time there may be external disruption to normal service, since the retrieval of your account balance is reliant on information received through BitGo’s API.
During such circumstances, your Magnr Savings account may be temporarily affected in the following ways:-
- account balances, transactions and interest payments may not be show a complete record on your account screen
- balance and transactions will default to the last known recorded entries (usually at 24hrs prior)
- recently submitted deposits may not be displayed on the account screen
- successfully submitted deposit payments can still be verified on the blockchain using your transaction hash# or wallet address
Backup and Security of your funds
- Please be assured that your funds and transactions are safe from any external service issues as these are also recorded separately on our internal servers.
- Following an event of any external service issues, your complete transaction records for Deposits, Interest Payments and Withdrawals will be reinstated once normal service has resumed.
If the problems persist for an extended period of time, you can contact our Help and Support Team for the most up to date information -